Thursday, July 12, 2012

Five Kinds Of Funny Finger Rings For Beauty


Ring is always one of the most important decorations for women. I am sure you must have seen many nice rings. But nice rings don't mean that they are funny. Today, I would like to share the funny rings with you. 

1.Fashion Vintage Retro Style Owl Shape Ring
I think this owl shape ring is very cute and special. The woman who wore it would show her unique personality.












2.Vintage Joint Knight Hinged 4 steps Armor Shield Finger Ring
Wow, this joint knight armor shield ring is so coooool! It reminds me of the martial arts stars. If you are cool girl, this ring is perfect for you!












3.Black Handlebar Moustache 2 Finger Gold Ring
Have you thought about wearing the moustache in your finger? Haha, this handlebar moustache finger ring is such an interesting decoration. I think you will leave a deep impression on others when wearing it.












4.Vintage Crystal Rhinestone Finger Ring Watch
To be honest, I don't think this butterfly finger ring watch is beautiful or cute, the reason why I share it with you is that I think it is very creative and funny. Actually, I never think about putting a watch on a finger.












5.South Korea Fair Maiden Ancient Flowers Ring
I really like this fair ancient flower ring because of its elegance and beauty. These flowers design helps you showing the beautiful maiden image.












So, what you think about these funny rings? Well, the next article, I will share the nice rings with you, hope you can keep waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment