Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 Kinds of Nice Pendant Pocket Watches Necklace Chains


Sometimes, pendant pocket watch necklace chains are memorial gift which our family, lovers or friends presented to us. If you want to pick one for your girl, you may take a look at these 5 kinds of beautiful pocket watch necklace chains. 

1.Antique Copper Rose Quartz Pocket Watch Necklace Chain
The first time I saw this watch, I was absorbed by this rose pattern. It is so nice that I want to keep it at once. This watch was obviously made of metal. The antique copper color reminds me of the classic time.












2.Vintage Bronze Flower Pattern Chain Pocket Watch Necklace
Flowers always attract girls' attention. I think this pocket watch with vintage bronze flower pattern is very elegant and beautiful. It shows me that the time you now enjoyed is as nice as the flowers.












3.Antique Butterfly Quartz Pocket Watch Necklace Chain
Butterfly is one of the most favourite animals for me. May be the antique butterfly quartz watch represents the freedom and beauty of life.












4.Gold Ladybug Pendant Quartz Pocket Watch Necklace Chain
When this gold ladybug spreads its wings, you can see the watch inside it. This design is so creative, right?












5. Antique Bronze Owl Quartz Pocket Watch Necklace Pendant Chain
How cute is this owl quartz pocket watch! I think this watch is very suitable for those girls who are cheerful.












The reason why I recommend is that I really like these pocket watch necklace chains. I think they are very nice and they can be good decorations for women!

No comments:

Post a Comment