Friday, April 6, 2012

Watch Also Can Be A Nice Decoration

 I have remembered what my college teacher said, he said a successful man needs three things in his bag: a pen, a watch and a shaver and as for a successful woman, there are still there things: a pen, a watch and a lipstick.

Few of my female friends wear watches, they prefer wearing the bracelets which make them more beautiful and lovely. I ever asked a friend that why she doesn't wear a watch. And she said:" I cannot wear the watch and the bracelet at the same time! It's not match. And my cell phone can show me the time."

I think my friend's mind would be changed if she sees these watch bracelets. Take a look at the watch bracelets, they are designed so nice that they are probably regarded as the bracelets and nearly forget they are also the watches. There are some shops can offer you various kinds of nice watch bands which are designed as the bracelets, you can choose ones you liked and they will connect the watch band you chose to the watch, then a unique watch bracelet is came out.

So a watch also can be a nice decoration to you, the watch bracelet can prove it. Anyway, I think a watch is important to everybody, because it reminds us of being punctual.

No comments:

Post a Comment